Wednesday, December 23, 2015

What I Love About Winter - Blogmas Day 23


Hello love <3

 Wait, wait...what?! Blogmas day 23?! Time has flown by so, SO fast! That means it's only 2 days till Christmas and 1 till Christmas Eve! As most of you know, I don't celebrate Christmas, but for those of you that do, I'm wishing you the merriest Christmas of all! I hope you have a wonderful holiday, no matter what you are celebrating, and spend time with those you love - and appreciate that time!

 Day 23 also means only 2 days of Blogmas left, counting this one :'-(

 Today I'm talking about my favorite things about this season. I did a post sort of like this last year, and am curious to see how/if my thoughts have changed.

 I love...

 That perfect balance between cool and freezing - I'd call it somewhat chilly. Where it's not sweltering, there's no blizzard, but there is still chilled air blowing across your face. It's refreshing because you're in a big, warm, winter coat, but doesn't cause your nose to be all red. Now, where I live it's quite warm, and it's very warm in Israel. But, in New York there were times where there was this perfect (in my opinion) weather. I came out of my hotel room dressed in a gloves, a scarf, hat, and puffy jacket and would be so thankful when I was met with a gust of cold wind.


 Traveling to different places and seeing the different weather. I've been in 3 different places the past couple weeks and the weather is different everywhere you go. And along with the weather, I love the fashion. You might already know that I love fashion and styling different pieces together, so when a new season comes around, I bring out different clothing items from my wardrobe and pair them in ways I have and haven't before. Also, dressing up all warm in cute gloves and scarves and hats is always fun (until you start getting super hot).


 Obviously, the decor - both in my home and outside everywhere else. I've mentioned this countless times, but the lights around this time of year are so bright and make everyone around them feel so festive.


 Christmas radio. K 104.7 plays the best range of holiday music! My mom and I turn it (or Michael BublĂ© radio on Pandora) on while were driving and have a blast. 


 Obviously, Hanukkah. The Jewish community where I live joins together to celebrate the miracle of the light. It's a wonderful time - decorating, eating, spinning dreidels, lighting candles, all of it. It's an amazing holiday full of light and love.


 Those are some of the things that I love about this season. What do you love about Winter?

 Tomorrow is the final day of Blogmas 2015 :( I'm very sad actually, haha. Again, to those that celebrate, Merry (almost) Christmas!

 Thank you for reading and I'll talk to you soon.

*computer hug*

2 comments:

  1. Can I just say I love your festive theme on your blog, and the snowflakes are such a cute touch! It's so wonderful that you've got the chance to travel so much this year, you're a lucky girl :) xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, babe!! Thank you , that means so much <3 Haha, I love the snow xx

      Delete

Featured Post

Expression

     I find it funny how it has taken me 40 minutes just to customize the template, choose the text colors, and search endlessly for a pict...