Monday, December 7, 2015

My 100th Post - Blogmas Day 7



Hello love <3

 You are currently reading the 100th post I have published on this blog. It has been a bit more than a year since I started this place: my own beautiful, detailed, personal space on the vast place we call the internet.

 Though it has only been 7 days since Blogmas started, I have fallen in love with writing/blogging all over again. Posting every day has made me feel whole and complete in a way. And that makes me feel really good.

 When things are going wrong, when I'm upset or lost, I can always find comfort in putting pencil to paper/fingers to keyboard. This blog is kind of like my second home: somewhere I go when I need answers, need to clear my mind, need to rid of negativity, need to get away from the outside world.


 It makes me unbelievably happy to say that I have written and shared 100 posts. Triple digits! I never thought I would have such loving, supportive readers who take the time to read what I have to say and respond. That makes me feel a certain type of happiness that I can't get from anything else.

 Thank you for accompanying me on this glorious journey!

 I apologize for the length of this post (tomorrow's is longer and I think you'll like it). I know it was somewhat short, but I wanted to express my gratitude to you & to express how much this blog means to me. I can't wait to see what is in the future - for this blog, for me, and for you.

 Also, I'm wishing a Happy Hanukkah to all who celebrate! Yesterday was the first night (of eight). Happy holidays!

 Thank you for reading and I'll talk to you soon.

*computer hug*

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 100 posts, that's such an amazing achievement!! Your blogmas is great so far xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lou! Yours as well <3 I loved your post about movies today!

      Delete
  2. Well done! I love your writing and your Blogmas posts have been amazing, I cannot wait to read more :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, right back at you!! I love the photos in your latest post and your Christmas tree looks wonderful! x

      Delete
  3. 100 POSTS THAT'S AMAZING! I love how you're still enjoying it and I can't wait to read more xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Expression

     I find it funny how it has taken me 40 minutes just to customize the template, choose the text colors, and search endlessly for a pict...