Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Wish List! - Blogmas Day 2


Hello, love <3

 Today I am sharing with you what is on my list for Hanukkah this year! Hanukkah begins in 4 days as of the day this goes up (the evening of the 6th)! I'm thinking of doing some Hanukkah-themed posts during Blogmas; I'm pretty sure I did some last year.

 Feel free to put some of the things you would like to receive this year in the comment section! I'd love to hear from you.

My Hanukkah 2015 Wish List:
  • Nerdy Nummies Cookbook by Rosanna Pansino
  • Yummy scented candles/soaps
  • Leather Notebook
  • Lush stuff
  • Laptop case
  • Tea of all flavors
  • Makeup mirror
  • Maybelline The Blushed Nudes palette
  • Troye Sivan Live tickets (which I already got as one of my Hanukkah presents because presale went live on November 25 and my friend and I got VIP TICKETS!! I AM BEYOND EXCITED THANK YOU MOM & DAD! I'm going with my amazing friend Michelle, you can access her blog here)
  • Polaroid camera
  • Michael Kors backpack - this was also included in one of last year's Blogmas posts (which you can find here, if you'd like)!
  • Brown boots & boot socks
  • Vinyl Record Player (I know, I know it's ridiculous, expensive, and records these days are ridiculously priced, but one day I'd really like to own one. Maybe I'll save up!)
 What is on your wish list and what holiday do you celebrate?

 Thank you for reading and I'll talk to you soon.

*computer hug*

4 comments:

  1. I love this! I'm not religious, so I'd love to see some Hanukkah blog posts, I find it really interesting! Also, congrats on Troye Sivan tickets, I'm sure he'll be amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I'm gonna start writing those soon! I love your Blogmas so far, by the way! Can't wait for more :)

      Delete
  2. Always love a bit of Lush and Yankee candles! You're so lucky that you got VIP tickets to see Troye!!
    I've also asked for some Lush stuff, as well as some Real Techniques Brushes, a healthy cookbook and some decent headphones because I'm using some really old broken ones atm! But I've mainly asked for a new phone for my present from my Mum and Dad.
    Can't wait to read more of your Blogmas posts :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, I'm so excited for the concert! I hope you get what you've wished for, girly! xx

      Delete

Featured Post

Expression

     I find it funny how it has taken me 40 minutes just to customize the template, choose the text colors, and search endlessly for a pict...