Saturday, December 5, 2015

Hanukkah Decorations - Blogmas Day 5


Hello, love <3

 Before I begin this post, I just want to let you all know that tomorrow's post is a Blue Neighbourhood album review! I was going to post it today, but it is taking me quite some time to write so it will be Blogmas day 6!

***

 Hanukkah begins tomorrow evening! And today I am showing you our indoor decor for the holidays. It's not much, but it does make our home look festive!


This is what the center of our living room currently looks like. My sister and I just arranged all the baubles, dreidels, and banners. We lit the fireplace and our home is slowly getting warmer and warmer.


 I particularly like this picture, haha. This little string of Stars of David is hanging above the fireplace. We've had it for years; the tape we used to hang it up last year was still attached when we got it out of our decor bag!


 As I said in my Favorite Holiday Traditions post, my grandmas sent my sisters and I a bunch of little Hanukkah knick-knacks that we bring out onto the mantle every year. 


  I like this view the most. I think it's so simple yet still embodies the holiday season. Sahar (my sister) and I tried to center the banners as best we could.


 Finally, I took a photo of this gorgeous menorah we have displayed on the shelf next to the television. It's so elegant and different to the standard menorah.

 Those are our current Hanukkah decorations for this year!

 Thank you for reading and I'll talk to you soon.

*computer hug*

10 comments:

  1. I love looking at other people's decorations for holidays! Amazing post :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so festive and I hope you had fun doing the decorations :) xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its so pretty harel! I'm gonna need you to come and decorate my house! I especially love the menorah, its so pretty!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your decorations look so pretty :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Elise! <3 Thank you for reading, I can't wait to read your second post!

      Delete
  5. The decorations all look lovely! x

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Expression

     I find it funny how it has taken me 40 minutes just to customize the template, choose the text colors, and search endlessly for a pict...