Saturday, December 19, 2015

Holiday Season Favorites - Blogmas Day 19


Hello love <3

 I am coming to you live from an airport! I feel like, recently, every time I go to write a blog post I'm in a different location. Anyway, I wanted to share with you guys my holiday season favorites. In other words, things I am constantly using/drinking/eating/wearing during December.


  • Hot Apple Cider
 Besides hot chocolate, this is my ultimate winter drink. I had a cup of it yesterday at Aroma and it reminded me of just how much I love the drink. It's warm, cinnamon-y, apple-y, and an all around festive beverage. And, because I was in chilly New York, it warmed me up.


  • Fuzzy Socks
 Sadly, I've caught the common cold - perfect timing :( So, right now more than ever, fuzzy socks are my best friend. There are a million different colors and patterns, and wearing them makes my entire body warm as it seems that my feet control my body temperature (is that right?). I got a few pairs from my friends for Hanukkah so I am so excited to slip them on.



  • Holiday Fragrance - Diamonds & Emeralds
 My mom gave me this fragrance last year, and I've been savoring it and using it for special occasions because there's not much left. Anytime I wear it, I think of her and that's why I love it. Everyone has that one specific perfume they reach for more often during the holiday season. This one is quite rich and more spicy than sweet, which is why I think it's perfect for this time of year - the cinnamon, the evergreen, the citrus all wrapped into one.



  • Chapstick
 As I said previously, I have a cold. And when I have a cold, my lips tend to get chapped so chapstick is a must if I want to prevent my mouth from falling off (jokes, jokes). 



  • Holiday Candle - Dashing Through the Snow
 Along with a holiday fragrance, most candle lovers will have a candle they admire specifically during this time of year. I recently got a candle from B&BW called Dashing Through the Snow and it's an amazing scent! It smells like trees, which is unlike any other candle I own. I think it really captures December as a whole.



  • Home Alone & Elf
 My two favorite holiday/Christmas movies (I'm not aware of any Hanukkah movies, if you know of any let me know) are Home Alone and Elf. I watched Elf with my friend the other day and I sort of reconnected with the film because I hadn't seen it in a long time. Home Alone is my ALL TIME favorite Christmas movie. I've mentioned it in other posts; I LOVE IT!! 



  • Bigelow's Green Tea with Pomegranate

 My friend, Alana, gave me a couple bags of this tea when I went to her house a couple days ago and it's so yummy! I love green tea and I love pomegranate. Put the two together and you have the perfect drink. It's sweet, floral, and delicious. And it's especially good during cold weather.


 I know my last few posts have been sort of the same format, but I have better posts in store for the rest of Blogmas! Thank you for sticking with me!

 Thank you for reading and I'll talk to you soon.

*computer hug*

6 comments:

  1. I love all of these things, they're so cosy! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chapstick is essential at this time of year and I love the EOS ones too. Love Elf and Home alone too, they're the best Christmas movies xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really liked this post! I have those fuzzy socks that you showed haha

    Alice xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And omg really?! That's so cool :) x

      Delete

Featured Post

Expression

     I find it funny how it has taken me 40 minutes just to customize the template, choose the text colors, and search endlessly for a pict...