Friday, December 18, 2015

What I Got for Hanukkah 2015 - Blogmas Day 18


Hello love <3

 Today's post is about what I received for Hanukkah! Thank you so much to my friends and family for each of these wonderful, incredible gifts. I love you all so much!

Disclaimer: This post is in no way me bragging about gifts or anything of the sort. I posted a What I Got for Hanukkah post last year and thought I'd do it again this year. If you'd like to read it, click here!



 My friends know me so well, 4 of them each got me a box of tea. Out of these 4, so far I've tried Cinnamon Vanilla Healthy Skin and Bedtime, both from Yogi, and they are delicious. I've also been sipping my new tea out of these beautiful mugs.


 I've been wanting Bath & Body Works' Marshmallow Fireside candle for ages, so I am super excited to burn that. My sister got me the Cinnamon Stick candle and it smells glorious - probably one of the most festive scents I have.


 My beautiful friend, Kinsley, got me these two gifts and not only does the candle smell heavenly and the socks feel super soft, but they are both purple - my favorite color!


 My amazing, magnificent, marvelous Chummy got me both the glove and scarf set and the slipper socks, both of which are SO soft; I can't wait to wear them. My super duper spectacular and loving friend, Caitlin, got me a pair of boot socks which I am ECSTATIC about and can't wait to pair with my new boots. I also got a couple pairs of fuzzy socks which are absolutely perfect for this time of year.


 Now this may look like a simple old jar to you, but this gift means so much to me (HAHA). Anyway, every day Izzy sits with Caitlin, Erika, and I at lunch, I always steal her muddy buddies. They're just so good, I can't resist. When we exchanged gifts, she gave me an entire jar of them and I am so happy with it. When this runs out, I'm going out to get some of my own.


 I received these two pairs of beautiful boots, both of which are perfect for this season. I've worn the brown ones to school and they are super comfortable. I'm hoping to wear the black ones the next time we go out to dinner as they have a heel and are a bit fancier.


 I can't tell you how awesome this jacket is. First, the inside is the softest, fuzziest material ever. Second, it looks like two jackets layered, but it's actually one! Third, the outer material protects you from rain. It has been my best friend while walking through the cold, rainy streets of New York. Yesterday, when it rained, this kept me from getting soaked and today, when it was cold rather than rainy, it kept me so warm.


 The NERDY NUMMIES COOKBOOK!! I have no words for how excited I am to have received this (thank you mom & dad). I took it with me on vacation so my sisters and I can bake with our grandparents. I got these two notebooks, too; Erika knows me so well - I've been admiring this notebook for quite some time and now I have it! Maybe it will become my idea notebook.


 This gift is from my wonderful, lovely, kind friend, Izzy. She created a jar with a bunch of little notes with "reasons to be happy and love life" on each one. I've taken out a couple of them and they never fail to make me smile or laugh, haha.


 My super sweet friend, Kelly, got me a case for my laptop and stickers to go along with it! She introduced me to the show One Tree Hill, which I finished a couple weeks ago, sadly, and I am so happy she did - it's one of the best shows I've ever watched. Anyway, she bought me an OTH sticker along with some other stickers of my favorite shows and artists!! My laptop looks so bare with out the case, I love looking at it because it has all my favorite things on it!!


 Lastly, I got some amazing beauty-type gifts. Chummy knew I'd had my eye on the Maybelline Blushed Nudes palette. I'm so excited to experiment with it! My beautiful, creative, lovely friend Erika got me ZOË'S (Zoella) HAND CREAM! The scent reminds me of my mom and I know it's going to become one of my favorite products very soon. My mom got me a set of Philosophy soaps. They're quite festive scents and I love both of them! I can't wait to start using them; the colors are just gorgeous.

 That is what I received for Hanukkah 2015! Thank you so, so, SO much Mom, Dad, Sahar, Dani, and all of my fabulous friends. I am so grateful for all of you. Clearly, you all know me very well because I love each and every one of these gifts with all my heart. Thank you!!

 What did you receive this holiday season? If you haven't celebrated yet, what's on your list?

 Thank you for reading and I'll talk to you soon.

*computer hug*

2 comments:

  1. Happy Hanukkah beautiful! You're so lucky to get all these wonderful things, I hope you love them :) The boots are so gorgeous xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry (early) Christmas! Thank you so much, Izzy <3

      Delete

Featured Post

Expression

     I find it funny how it has taken me 40 minutes just to customize the template, choose the text colors, and search endlessly for a pict...