Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Favorite Holiday Videos - Blogmas Day 15


Hello love <3

 I've seen a couple bloggers write about their favorite videos they've watched recently, and because I have been absolutely loving watching festive videos, I thought I'd do it as well!

Zoella - Christmas Jumper Haul

 Zoë is uploading both a main channel video and a vlog every day in December up until Christmas, which I think is awesome! I particularly liked this main channel video because it amazed me how many sweaters she has and each of them is super cute! I don't think I've seen a collection better than this one.

Tanya Burr - Baking A Magical Christmas Cake!

 This cake is absolutely exquisite! It's so detailed and looks so delicious - there's even a gingerbread version of Tanya & Jim on the top! Not only is the outside beautiful, but the inside of the cake is magnificent as well. I love baking videos in general, but Tanya's are even more fun to watch because she can easily make me smile and laugh. 

Zoella - Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas

 I'm not a fantastic present wrapper compared to some of my friends, but I am definitely trying some of these wrapping ideas next year! Some of them are detailed, and some of them are simple yet elegant. If you need ideas, I'd recommend watching this :) Zoë is quite the wrapper.

More Zoella - Cute Christmas Treasure Hunt

 Zoë & Tanya's Vlogmas' are probably my favorite to watch because I love both of them so much and I love seeing what they get up to ... that may sound a bit weird, but they make their homes look so festive and it's so cool that we can see all the decor and festivities coming together. This vlog in particular is one of my favorites because Alfie catches up on the advent calendar Zoë made for him. She has a clue for each day as to where his present for that day is hidden, and he had to do multiple in this video because he'd been away. There was something so satisfying and fun about solving the mini riddles and seeing what the gifts were. The calendar is a great idea to do with your family! Plus, I just really like watching people open their advent calendars ... I'm not the only one, right?

Tanya Burr - Hilarious Christmas Quiz With Zoella!

 As you can probably tell, Zoë and Tan are some of my top favorite people to watch. Whenever they get together, it's guaranteed that either they will laugh, I will laugh, or both (usually both)! They each filmed a collab with each other but the one on Tanya's channel was HILARIOUS (as you can tell from the title). Tan gets so competitive, haha. They did something similar last year and I was so happy to see that they did it again.

More Zoella - Best YouTube Christmas Party

 This is probably my favorite Vlogmas 2015 video of Zoë's that I've watched so far. All the activities looked so fun and I hope to do something like that with my friends some day. Plus, the end bit when Joe is drunk made me laugh so hard, LOL.

Tanya Burr - Waxing Alfie's Bum With Zoe & Jim!

 Yes, I know this is quite the weird one, haha. The only weird part was the last couple seconds, but the rest of it was awesome. I love when Zalfie & Janya hang out together because they are four of my favorite people in the world. Z & T's matching pyjamas are so cute!

Ellen's 12 Days of Giveaways

 Every year Ellen Degeneres does a series on her talk show called "12 Days of Giveaways." I don't watch her show on the daily, but I do check out some of the videos posted to the show's YouTube channel. The giveaway videos are some of my favorites because I love seeing what she gives away and some of the audience's crazy reactions.

SORTED Food - Snickerdoodle Ice Cream Cone with Cookie Dough Core

 Maybe this isn't technically a "holiday" video, but chocolate and snickerdoodle seem like holiday foods to me. Anyway, I LOVE the Sorted guys (Mike, Barry, Jamie, & Ben) so much; they're absolutely hilarious. This recipe looks SO delicious and I hope to make it someday. 

 I also really liked Ricky Dillon's Collabmas video from today - "The Christmas Tag W/ Shay Mitchell" I guess because it was uploaded today, blogger didn't recognize the name so I couldn't put the video into this post, but I'll link it on the title if you'd like to watch. I love Ricky AND I love Shay, so when I saw this in my subscription box I clicked on it immediately. Shay's answers to the questions were so sweet & I feel like she and Ricky would be such great friends.

 That is all for now! I bet there will be tons of other holiday themed videos through out December that I will fall in love with, haha.

 In a comment below, tell me your favorite YouTuber or if you are currently watching anyone's Vlogmas!

 Thank you for reading and I'll talk to you soon.

*computer hug*

P.S. For some reason, the formatting on this post is being fussy and half of the post is centered even thought while I was writing it it was aligned on the left. I tried to fix it several times, but it's not cooperating - so I apologize for the weird structure of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Expression

     I find it funny how it has taken me 40 minutes just to customize the template, choose the text colors, and search endlessly for a pict...