Sunday, December 20, 2015

New York Photos - Blogmas Day 20


Hello love <3

 My family and I left New York and are now in Israel! As I said I would, I will be uploading the photos we took on the trip! All of them remind me of the holiday season and are an awesome reminder of beautiful New York.

 Also, I am posting at a weird time because Israel is 7 hours ahead than the U.S. so I want to get this post up before I go to bed; I'm so jet-lagged!

View from our hotel room
The first night we ate at this cute little Italian restaurant:
Luna Piena

Their decor was so festive and elegant!

Kind of awful picture from the plane window (lol)

I took a couple photos of buildings I found intriguing

For some reason I really like the buildings with fire escapes


The Subway is my favorite way to travel around NY
Yes, it's blurry because I was walking but I think this looks kind of cool

Radio City Music Hall!


M&M World






Rockefeller Center



Another hotel picture, this time from the morning rather than evening


Standing in front of an ELEVEN FLOORS Macy's store!!

Times Square!

The Disney Store had this beautiful corridor thing staged like the lantern
scene from Tangled! How gorgeous is this?! And the store is two floors!







Dylan's Candy Bar!




Central Park!





The closest we got to the Statue of Liberty 

Our view from the Freedom Tower!

 I hope you enjoyed seeing the photos from my family's trip to New York! Although this post wasn't exactly Blogmas/holiday themed, New York is decorated for the holidays and some of the photos show that. I will be taking pictures in Israel as well :)

 Thank you for reading and I'll talk to you soon.

*computer hug*

10 comments:

  1. You're from ISRAEL? That is so cool. I'm originally from Budapest, Hungary.
    Hope you like America. New York is pretty amazing. I was there in February and it was -4 degrees somedays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that's awesome! Thankfully, it wasn't as cold as it usually is in December so we didn't freeze! I haven't been to Israel is 3.5 years so I'm very excited that we're here. Thank you for reading x

      Delete
  2. Love the photos! New York looks absolutely amazing! I have always wanted to go there, especially around this time of year! Glad to hear you had such a good time :)
    Hope you have a great time in Israel with your family x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's beautiful, the decorations in Rockefeller Center especially! Thank you so much, Georgie <3

      Delete
  3. These are the cutest pictures ever, you are a future connor franta! did you take them from your phone? I love the pic of you and your family in the m&m store it is so pretty!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these pictures, it looks like you had such a nice time! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't been to New York for so long! Your post made me really happy!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Expression

     I find it funny how it has taken me 40 minutes just to customize the template, choose the text colors, and search endlessly for a pict...