Monday, December 14, 2015

Lord of Misrule Lush Bath - Blogmas Day 14


Hello love <3

 I wasn't sure what today's post was going to be, until I popped one of my new bath bombs into my tub last night and watched intently as the beautiful colors erupted out of the small green ball and spread across the water. That was by far the best bath I've ever had. Not only did it smell amazing, but the water turned magnificent shades of green, red, and pink.

 Is it weird to blog about your bath? Nah, I don't think so. Technically this post is about a specific product, so it's not too weird :) I happen to like seeing pictures of beautiful colored baths, what about you?


 This is the Lord of Misrule bath bomb from Lush. This picture is not my own, as I didn't know how awesome the water would look beforehand, so I didn't snap a picture. Anyway, the bath bomb is green and the outside and is speckled with yellow and pink.


 How pretty is that?! None of my Lush baths have been nearly as gorgeous. I let the bath bomb fizz and do its thing for a couple minutes. When I went in the bath I discovered that it hadn't finished dissolving, and the outer shell hadn't dissolved at all, lol. There was a hole in the middle where the purple inside had started fizzing out into the bath, but the green hadn't broken apart. I don't know why I'm rambling about the outer shell of a bath bomb, I just thought it was funny.


 This is what the inside looks like. Cool, yet kind of weird. My friend said it looks like a watermelon, haha. I thought it was pretty interesting to see what was inside.




 After the entire product had run its course, it left my bath this gorgeous mulberry/deep red color.


 I can't really tell you the exact scent because I can't particularly remember, but I do remember it being not overly sweet. It wasn't musky, but it was very rich and deep. As you can see, I'm very bad at describing fragrances, so I'll tell you how Lush describes it:

"Inspired by the ruler of the Pagan Feast of Fools, Lord of Misrule brings mischievous revelry to the tub with the spicy herbal blend of patchouli and black pepper oil..."

 In other words, it's the perfect blend of spicy and sweet!

 If you liked this post, let me know! Maybe I'll write another the next time I have a mesmerizing bath :)

 Thank you for reading and I'll talk to you soon.

*computer hug*

5 comments:

  1. This is the coolest bath bomb I've ever seen, it looks really magical. Thanks so much for sharing, I know what bath bomb I'm looking out for now xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is rather very good, nevertheless glance at the data with this handle. lush vibrator

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Expression

     I find it funny how it has taken me 40 minutes just to customize the template, choose the text colors, and search endlessly for a pict...