Thursday, December 24, 2015

Happy Holidays & Happy New Year - Blogmas Day 24


Hello!

 Wow, the final day of Blogmas 2015! Writing posts 24 days in a row has been so much fun - I've been able to test myself and see if I could come up with enough ideas to last the whole month, lol. All of your lovely comments motivate me to keep going and I have loved reading all of your wonderful posts as well, those of you that blog.

 We are only 8(ish) days away from the new year! I thought I'd sort of reminisce about the events of 2015. One of the biggest was going to Playlist Live Orlando with two of my best, best friends. That was an experience of a lifetime, and I can't wait to go again next year - only 120 days!! I also started high school this year, which has been both good and bad. But, more on that on the post I will be writing at the end of freshman year. My blog also celebrated its one year anniversary this November. I didn't think I'd get this far when I wrote my first post more than a year ago, and I am so thankful to those of you who have been there since the beginning, since the middle, even since right now.

 I hope 2015 was an amazing year for you, but I also hope 2016 is even better. I guess I'm speaking to both you and myself, haha. If when you look back at this year and all you think of is bad memories, focus on making 2016 the best year ever, filled with happier memories. Who wants to recall their past when they're older and only remember the horrible things that happened? I know I don't, so I'm going to try and put those bad things behind me and remain focused on the beautiful things I am blessed with - the happy things. That's pretty much a New Years resolution, so I'll have to keep my word ;)

Happy (almost) New Year!!

 To everyone who has celebrated or soon will be celebrating the holiday season, happy holidays! As I said yesterday, I hope you are all in the company of those you love and long to spend time with. Cherish and appreciate the time you have together. That time will hopefully be one of the happy memories you look back on in the future!


 Thank you, again, to all of you; my readers. It means the world that you take the time to click on my blog link or type in the website and read what I have taken out of my brain and put out on the internet. If any of you have a blog, make sure to link it below in a comment, so I can give back to you and read your amazing words. In this new year, I will be working to expand & improve my blog and I hope you will continue to join me on this magnificent journey.

 Yes, this post was kind of sappy and heartfelt, but nevertheless, I hope you enjoyed.

 Well, that is it for Blogmas 2015. I will talk to you again probably in a couple days in a new post! I won't be blogging every day (until next December I'm guessing), but don't you worry! You will be seeing more posts from me soon!

 Also, I've added falling snow onto my blog! On your phone, it will probably look like the snowflake emoji (on iPhones, at least), but on computers it looks like red snowflakes of different sizes. Sadly, I don't know how to change it so they will look the red ones I programmed them to look like on phones, but here's a picture just so you can see :) They will probably stay up through February - I think they make my blog look quite festive!


 Thank you for reading and I'll talk to you soon. Happy Holidays! xx

*computer hug*

4 comments:

  1. Love the red snowflakes! Happy Holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you open up in all of your blogs especially in the blogmas ones you make them feel so festive/special!!
    HAPPY HOLDIDAYS☃❄️

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Expression

     I find it funny how it has taken me 40 minutes just to customize the template, choose the text colors, and search endlessly for a pict...