Wednesday, December 16, 2015

In-Flight Essentials - Blogmas Day 16


Hello love <3

 As you are reading this I am currently in New York!! I can't believe I just wrote that. Because I thought it was fitting as I am traveling, and my friend Alana thought of the idea, I will be typing up what my travel essentials are! More specifically, the things I like to have with me while on a flight.

  • Earbuds & Good Music

 I don't know about you, but I need music while on a plane. Turning up the volume so I can't hear everyone else on the plane and other distracting sounds makes me feel very comforted and makes time to go by a lot faster. Along with earbuds, I need to have some songs I can completely get lost in. Right now, that is Troye Sivan's album: Blue Neighbourhood. (I wrote a post all about BN, which you can find here). Listening to music, especially Troye's, can calm me down if I get nervous - not just while in the air.

  • Laptop

 With out my laptop, I'd probably be at a loss. That might sound pathetic, but my laptop is like a whole other world; it provides so many options of things to do. Granted, I don't pay for the in-flight wifi so I can't do as much in the air as I usually can, but I can still listen to music and draft blog posts ;)

  • Notebook

 As you can probably tell from my blog's title, I love writing. So if an idea of something that I want to write about randomly or spontaneously pops into my head, I want to write it down before I forget it. I also like to doodle, so I can use my notepad for multiple things. 

  • Book

 I find that whenever I''m reading, time goes by so much faster! So, I like to have the option of turning to a book when I can't fall asleep or am not in the mood to listen to music. I am currently reading Really Professional Internet Person by Jenn McAllister and I'm loving it!

  • Lotion/Moisturizer

 Although I may not use it every time I'm on a flight, I like to have some sort of moisturizer with me. Being on an airplane can dry out your skin, so if I feel like I need a pick me up, I'll whip out my lotion and I'm ready to go.

  • Neck Pillow

 For longer flights, this is a must. Those crappy things they give you on your lengthy flight are not pillows if you ask me, lol. Plus, neck pillows are much more comfortable and actually help me sleep. Usually I don't sleep long at all while on a flight, but using a neck pillow makes it easier to fall asleep and makes sure my neck isn't stiff or sore when I wake up.


 Those are my top essentials when traveling via airplane! Do you share any of the same necessities?

 Sorry this was post was much later than usual, but it's still the 16th! My family and I landed in New York in the evening and spent the rest of the night exploring. We went to Times Square and visited M&M world then walked to Rockefeller Center to see the big Christmas tree and ice skating rink. Leave a comment if you'd like to read posts all about my travels and I will start writing them!

 Thank you for reading and I'll talk to you soon.

*computer hug*

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read more posts about your travels!! I hope you have a great time and I miss you already xx

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Expression

     I find it funny how it has taken me 40 minutes just to customize the template, choose the text colors, and search endlessly for a pict...